Royal Kahana 201
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You'll love coming home to this open-concept condo on your next Maui vacation! With two large bedrooms and two bathrooms, this spacious condo is perfect for a group or family. Have a romantic drink while admiring the ocean view on the lanai, sit down for dinner at the large dining room table, and unwind in a living space that has been comfortably and thoughtfully remodeled. You'll be treated to a community swimming pool and a barbecue area at this oceanfront resort, as well as beach towels, chairs, and a cooler that are ready to bring to the beach!
This condo has all the comforts of home in paradise!
* Beautiful flooring newly installed in 2019.
* Bright and open floor plan, great for relaxing and entertaining.
* Lush gardens and vibrant ocean views from the private lanai and master bedroom. Enjoy a beautiful sunset with your favorite drink on the lanai.
* Fully equipped kitchen featuring BRAND NEW modern appliances.
* Big island countertop with four bar stools - perfect for drinking and chatting.
* Tastefully remodeled and furnished in a casual and comfortable style.
* Comfortable king bed in the master bedroom, queen bed in the second bedroom, and queen-size sofa bed in the living room.
* Walk-in tiled shower.
* Ceiling-to-floor mirrors in the living room bring in the ocean views.
* Enjoy your breakfast/dinner inside with a full six-seating dining table or outside on the private lanai with the elegant patio set.
* Flatscreen cable TVs in the living room and bedrooms.
* Free private high-speed WiFi and cable TV.
* Central air conditioning
*Two Oscillating Tower fans with Quiet Cooling 3 wing mode
* Apple TV in the second room to help you enjoy your favorite show via your iPhone or iPad.
* Solar Bluetooth speaker to enjoy your favorite music via your smart tablet.
* In-room washer/dryer.
* Kid-friendly condo prepared with kids’ dinnerware, seat booster, folding bathtub, books, games, and toys, etc.
* Hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, beach umbrella, chairs, cooler, etc.
* Three elevators in the building and luggage carts provided.
* On-site fitness facility, oceanfront heated pool, grills, shuffleboard, and Ping-Pong table.
* Free unlimited parking located adjacent to the building and underground.
* Great location within walking distance of five-star restaurants and shopping.
* Full-service on-site concierge providing free light breakfast for the first morning and a 30-minute presentation for a Maui trip at 8:30 am.
* Free fresh-made coffee provided by the resort every morning between 6 and 8 am.
* No resort fees
This condo is located at Royal Kahana, an oceanfront resort that's ideally situated between Ka'anapali and Kapalua. You'll find the best ocean access at Pohaku Beach Park less than a half-mile away. Just three miles north in Kapalua there are world-famous golf courses (including the Plantation Course) and Forbes' best beach of 2018, Kapalua Bay Beach. Spend a day at Whalers Village four miles south, where you can have happy hour at Monkeypod Kitchen, shop at local and high-end retailers, or join a snorkeling adventure with Hula Girl Boat Charter right off Ka'anapali Beach.
Things to know:
The beach experiences seasonal changes. During the winter months, north swells carry some of the sand south narrowing the beaches. The resort has placed sandbags along the shoreline to protect the beach from further erosion. The access to the beach from the property may be closed due to high water levels for safety. The beach returns starting in April lasting until November. But numerous year-round beaches are close by, just a couple minutes’ walk away. We also have some world-class beaches only a couple minutes’ drive north or south of us. We strongly suggest that all of our guests check out the nearby beaches even when our beach access is open.
This rental is managed by Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Hawaii, LLC.
Parking notes: Please check in at the front desk with your ID to get a parking permit. Please park in any available space in front of the building. You may also park underneath the building in any space that is unassigned.
IMPORTANT: Parking fees will not be collected until after June 1, 2022. This means that reservations received on or after January 1, 2022, for stays that commence prior to June 1, 2022, will not be charged for parking.
IMPORTANT: As of 1/1/2022 parking fee will be $10 a day up to 30 days. $7 additional thereafter. Guests with reservations made prior to the effective date of January 1, 2022, will be exempt from the new fee, but must still receive a permit. Please check in at the front desk between the hours of 8:00am until 8:00pm to pay for parking and receive a parking permit. If you are arriving after 8:00pm you will register your vehicle at the night-watch desk, please visit the front desk the following morning to pay for parking and receive a permit. Vehicles without a permit after 48 hours will be subject to being towed.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if permitted.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
Other permit number: 430100070017
State/province tax number: GE-053-570-5600-01
State/province tax number: TA-053-570-5600-01
Registration Number: GE-053-570-5600-01 | 430100070017