Mer Et Soleil K408 at Wailea Beach Villas
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-182-491-7504-01. Tax Map Key #210080910044
Mer Et Soleil K408 is located on Maui island ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 And for the seventh year in a row in 2018 Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure's esteemed readers!
The Wailea Beach Villas is currently ranked # 2 on the Top 30 Resorts in Hawaii list by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 The Wailea Beach Villas has also received TripAdvisor's prestigious Certificate of Excellence award earned exclusively through consistently great reviews published on their site and is ranked by TripAdvisor as #1 Specialty Lodging in Wailea.
Private Paradise Villas personally manages 21 exceptional villas within this award-winning location offering a curated and exclusive collection of 2.5 to 4 bedroom villas most with panoramic ocean views Private Paradise Villas is in part responsible for the recent attention and accolades generously gifted to Wailea Beach Villas by the traveling public Private Paradise Villas has provided a group of discerning property owners and all guests with exceptional first-class standards of Personal Concierge Service villa housekeeping and property care since 2006 utilizing a staff comprised of 40+ seasoned dependable employees with nearly a dozen managers who were trained at bona-fide 5-star ultra-lux world-class hotels and resorts.
Wailea Beach Villas is a beachfront resort on Wailea Beach and Maui Island's leeward shore with 2 heated pools & hot tubs fitness center low-density villa residences and direct access to Wailea Beach and the Shops At Wailea Choose from premiere 3 bedroom accommodations in the prestigious beachfront or ocean view A C or D Buildings or from a special selection of panoramic ocean view 3-4 bedroom residences on the highest 4th and 5th (top) floors or affordable 2.5 bedroom options that are surrounded by lush tropical foliage and blooming flowers.
In all of Hawai'i Mer Et Soleil Villa K408 is one of the most spectacular private residences available for visitor accommodations This elegantly contemporary residence boasts over 3,300 square feet of indoor and outdoor prime "Tower Building" living space With 4 bedrooms a wine fridge a baby grand piano and a brand new 64 inch great room television Mer Et Soleil is one of the ultimate "Wailea Beach Villas".
Mer Et Soleil is an extraordinary ocean view villa A visit to this well-style residence feels like vacationing in a cliffside villa along the French Riviera.
In 2014 Mer Et Soleil was extensively upgraded updated and re-decorated with new carpets all new wall paint wall art decor items interior and exterior furnishings lighting and much more Guests who choose K408 for a visit will enjoy a state-of-art trend-setting residential vacation that will surely be one of the very best in all of Wailea.
Reserve this villa and receive all of the following newly expanded and enhanced benefits (and more) now!
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- Our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations Reserve at anytime subject to availability If we have availability you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates even for last minute reservations Rates vary by season but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D Cards
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Bona-fide "Four Seasons Hotel" Trained Complimentary "Personal Concierge Service" (a signature service we created nearly 20 years ago!)
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
Let us share a few guest comments about Mer Et Soleil K408.....
"Thanks for the beautiful sunsets soft sands and relaxing days! Hope to be back soon!"
"I want you to know how much we appreciated your attention to detail when we were in Maui The Wailea Beach Villa Mer Et Soleil K408 was fantastic beyond our expectations We loved our stay We were so comfortable and pampered by every amenity The piano was great fun We appreciated the grounds and pools as well as the central location for activities and dining We had so much fun."
This stunningly decorated spacious residence has three well appointed bedrooms each with full baths as well as a fourth sleeping space situated off the great room in a convenient enclosed den/alcove bedroom Within the den/alcove bedroom is a brand new queen bed (not a sofa bed!) side chairs a dresser large flat panel television with digital cable box and CD/DVD player and an assortment of convenient office supplies including a printer/fax It has a beautiful mountain view and is enclosed with shoji sliding doors.
Some of our favorite features of K408 include the 64 inch great room TV with HD DVR baby grand piano deep soaking tub glass blocked encircled master bath shower elongated plush living room sofas rounded dining table nine foot lofty ceilings honed marble floors oversized floor plan granite and Mahogany finishes all cotton bath and bed linens down duvets eastern king beds and large flat panel televisions with premium channels The baby grand piano is kept finely tuned The kitchen is airy and bright and it has a small walk-out terrace with sliding doors that may be opened for fresh air and a full view of Haleakala Mountain A fully stocked in-villa laundry is a wonderful convenience.
The gourmet kitchen is supremely well equipped with a wine fridge Sub-Zero refrigerator with beverage drawers freezer with ice maker Thermador stainless steel convection oven with microwave Gaggenau Ceran surface electric cooktop Bosch electronic dishwasher plentiful cabinet space and dual coffee makers with grinder Guests who choose to dine-in will enjoy cooking on the private in-villa Viking gas grill.
Ride your very own dedicated elevator up four stories to a prime elevation set above the family pool and spa as well as the residents-only gym At this elevation guests are privileged with unequaled panoramic views of Wailea Beach the Four Seasons and Grand Wailea Resorts and westward towards the open ocean Floor to ceiling solid glass doors and screen doors retract for an open-air living experience This previously undiscovered vista is simply impossible to capture in photographs With confidence we can boast that you likely may not want to go anywhere during your holiday if other than to lounge day and night on the ocean view private terrace from where you can whale watch during winter season star gaze at night and otherwise be entertained by mother nature's soul-stirring and ever-changing hues of blue in both sea and sky.
Experience this private sanctuary of secluded and generously sized villa residences with professional property management and upscale resort beach and pool services at owner direct rental rates The select assortment of unique privately-managed Private Paradise Villas Wailea Beach Villa residences are simply extraordinary The quality of furnishings electronics beds bed and bath linens kitchen goods household supplies and personal service are truly unsurpassed in comparison to other generic rental pool units on property The abundant and effusive guest comments collected to date for all of our villas are direct testimony to the outstanding cleanliness standards and "white glove inspections" we employ in concert with the generous array of finer quality electronics amenities and furnishings provided for our esteemed customers It is our goal to provide each guest with reasonable and competitive prices while providing a level of service and exceptional quality accommodations that elevates the vacation experience above other destinations and properties.The Wailea Beach Villas were designed as a world-class residential villa resort comprised of 98 elegant accommodations set on 11 acres nestled between the Shops At Wailea Wailea Beach and the Pacific Ocean A limited number of visitors and residents have an opportunity to restore and renew themselves within a low density and low rise beachfront community that is fashioned as a luxury resort The Wailea Beach Villas Resort has direct access on to Wailea Beach It's an easy stroll through the lushly landscaped gardens to the beach If you would like assistance simply call the Wailea Beach Villas security office for a lift to the beach access area.
Vacation at the Wailea Beach Villas and you don`t have to be unnecessarily concerned about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas There is no need to spend extra money to rent a cabana to be guaranteed some quiet space or sunshade There are plenty of sun umbrellas lounge chairs and shaded areas at both swimming pools for all guests to enjoy on a no-charge basis In fact the friendly pool attendants will set up an umbrella and a lounge chair on Wailea Beach for you Towel and water service is also available poolside and at the beach In contrast to the excessively crowded condition of other nearby hotels the Wailea Beach Villas Resort is an oasis of tropical splendor in the heart of Wailea Resort Nestled along the shore of Wailea Beach are several covered casabella chaise lounges and cabanas available exclusively for guests of the Wailea Beach Villas along with on-site beachfront massage services.
The Wailea Beach Villas a true vacation paradise with polite attentive 24 hour security personnel is embellished with verdant manicured gardens full of blooming...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- This villa overlooks the family pool and spa and is in somewhat close proximity to the center courtyard area of the "Tower Building" also known as the "Penthouse Building". Guests should expect some ambient livings sounds from the family pool. The building is well constructed with double pane glass windows which provide excellent sound insulation.
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
- You will be a guest in a villa/apartment residential resort with a mix of permanent residents, part-time owner visitors, and vacationing visitors. The villas are fee simple condominiums with individual private owners. The on-site services are not intended to fully duplicate those of a luxury hotel. Valet parking and luggage service may be available only during limited hours in keeping with the residential character of the property.
- The AOAO/HOA has implemented a policy that restricts access to chaise lounges at each of the two pools during peak season, at it's discretion, to a maximum of six persons per villa.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda "lanai" areas is required.
- The swimming pool and hot tub spa near the beach is for use by guests 18 years of age and older, even when visiting as a family. An additional swimming pool closer to the main building welcomes guests of all ages.
- Parking is provided on property for one vehicle on a complimentary basis. Additional vehicle parking may be limited and costs may apply.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
Registration Number: Tax ID TA-182-491-7504-01