SeaSpirit 811 at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-102-149-9392-01. County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned Resort. Tax Map Key #210080670011
SeaSpirit Villa 811 at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is a contemporary styled, privately-owned and independently-managed 3 bedroom 4 bath partial ocean view second floor resort residence. SeaSpirit is set in a prime location within the resort just steps from Mokapu Beach and the resort's swimming pools and dining venues.
Experience this tropical paradise on the beach where you can rest and relax within SeaSpirit Villa 811, "Your Own Private Paradise", with spacious surroundings, exquisite appointments, and very generous amenities. This contemporary home provides more than 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, 3 tranquil and uniquely decorated bedroom suites each with a full en-suite bath, great room, a spacious kitchen with butler's pantry, and convenient access to the beach and pools. Guests also have use of their very own outdoor covered patio with gas grill, private hot tub/jacuzzi n the patio, and outdoor dining and lounging furniture.
SeaSpirit is surrounded by a spectrum of colors reflecting the spirit of the sea, sky and Hawaii. Rich patterned browns, aqua, turquoise, teal and touches of golden sunset yellow are accented by real wood dressers, desks and bed frames. Original art on display at SeaSpirit are accented with an extended lighting system to enhance each piece.
The 3 generously sized bedroom suites can sleep up to 8 guests and have a California King bed in the partial ocean view Master, an Eastern King bed in the 2nd bedroom, and 2 Queen beds in the 3rd bedroom. SeaSpirit has 3 full en-suite bathrooms plus a powder room full bath with shower.
Plush pillow top mattresses, down pillows, down comforters and high thread count all-cotton bedding will tempt you to stay in bed all day. Extra pillows and blankets are pre-stocked in the closets. The bathrooms are loaded with thick soft all-cotton towels, hair dryer, make-up mirror, bathrobes, and a bath scale. Tropical theme toiletries are offered in 8 ounce size bottles - an eco-friendly gesture.
The kitchen is generously equipped as if it was in a private home. We are famous for providing everything needed for true gourmet cooking, fine dining and entertaining. You have use of a wide array of cooking, dining and serving inventory for 8 guests, dual coffee makers, an Espresso machine, Vitamix blender, griddle, rice cooker, waffle maker, crystal barware, cook books and much, much more. 4 varieties of local Maui roasted coffee (espresso beans, dark, regular and decaf) are stocked in 8 ounce bags, fresh for each arrival with real coffee creamers, non-dairy creamer, sugar/sweetener packs and quality tea bags.
Guests of SeaSpirit Villa 811 are entitled to full access and charging privileges to all of the resort's facilities and services, including Room Service, Cabana rental (fee based), 3 cascading infinity-edge heated swimming pools, the lagoon pool, an adult pool, the poolside lounge chairs (first come, first serve), resort hot tub, fitness center, the 14,000-square-feet 'Awili Spa and Salon, and multiple dining options.
Escape to Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, a luxury resort set on 15 beachfront acres. Immerse yourself in authentic island spirit and enjoy five outdoor pools with private cabanas and daybeds, direct access to Mokapu Beach, tasty tropical drinks, and regional farm-to-table dining options. The resort offers exceptional service, a tropical environment, and the ultimate pool experience with three ocean-facing cascading infinity pools, a lagoon pools and an adults-only tranquility pool. Create unforgettable memories with a vacation day at the Andaz Maui!
Keiki (children) ages 5 to 12 can create their own magical Hawaiian memories through Arts & Crafts, an outdoor Treasure Hunt, Sand Sculpting, learning Hawaiian words and more at Hub 808 located on the first level of the Makai (ocean) tower. Reservations are required for both camps, and activities will vary based on group, age, interest and weather. Hub 808 also has Movies, Video Game Stations/Wii, Board Games, Children's Library, and more that can be enjoyed by the entire family. Click to view the full Keiki (Children) Hub 808 Menu
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is a sublime tropical eden situated directly on golden Mokapu Beach. With a west-facing location, guests will bask in an abundance of sunshine. Blazing sunsets color the early evening sky, and brilliant moonsets illuminate the deep blue Pacific until late into the evening. Hang out on the beach for a spectacular show of sparkling stars at night. Enjoy a low density, low rise resort where waterfalls, tiki torches, and beautiful blooming flowers and verdant green fauna decorate your surroundings. The expansive swimming pools are a first for Maui. The flowing water begins its journey at the entry lounge, then gently cascades down through sloping terrain until it gently ponds in the large pool directly in front of Villa 811 and just above Mokapu Beach.
Immediately adjacent to Mokapu Beach and Andaz Maui are two more post-card perfect golden sand beaches, Ulua Beach and Keawakapu Beach. Ulua is a popular scuba dive spot. Both beaches are also ideal for snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. Also, world-famous Wailea Beach is just a few more blocks along a paved oceanfront walking promenade that passes through Wailea Resort along the coastline with stunning vistas and serves as an ideal pathway for walking and jogging. There is direct access to the walking promenade from Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. Along the entire Wailea Resort and Makena Resort coastlines are a total of no less than a dozen spectacular sandy swimming beaches, all of which are free and open to the public. Most beach parks have restrooms, some picnic tables, and showers.
Andaz Maui Services and Amenities included in the $45+tax per day Resort Fee (paid by all guests to Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort upon check in):
- GoPro Hero 5 cameras (subject to availability)
- GoPro Lab (subject to availability)
- Daily Outrigger Canoe excursion (subject to availability)
- Stand Up Paddleboard lessons (subject to availability)
- Snorkel equipment
- Yoga classes
- Pilates classes
- Fitness classes
- Single & tandem bikes
- Guided kayak tours (subject to availability)
- Ukulele lessons
- Hula lessons
- Lei making lessons
- Coconut husking
- Live Music
- Beach Set Up and Pool Service (lounge chairs are first come, first serve)
- Welcome Lei Greeting & Beverage
- Reusable water bottle
- Waterbottle refill stations
- Hub 808 game and activity center for the entire family (open daily 9am-8pm), includes movies, Video game stations, Wii, Xbox, arts and crafts room, board games, children's library and a grassy area for organized outdoor games
- Photo session with Pacific Dream professional photographers
- Sun Bum sunscreen SPF 30 (located on pool decks)
- Fitness Center
- Wireless internet
- 'Ohana Lounge - early arrival and late departure facility with showers, lockers and lounge area
Additional services available at cost:
- Valet Parking ($45/day plus tax)
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service Delivered
- Additional Housekeeping Service (With Advance Notice)
- Conference/Meeting Room Rental
- Access to Wailea Golf Courses and Other Maui Island Courses
- Access to Wailea Tennis Club
- In-Villa Childcare and Personalized Cultural Experiences for Children All Ages
- In-Villa Massage and Spa Treatments
Andaz Maui Activities, Guided Tours, Rentals and Private Lessons
Andaz Maui offers a variety of beach services on sandy Mokapu Beach. Click to view the full Andaz Beach Crew Menu. Mokapu Beach is excellent for snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding.
Andaz Maui Dining
Eat, drink and be merry within the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort:
- Room Service delivered to Villa 811 with plentiful inventory in the kitchen and butler pantry for at home fine dining and entertaining. Available from 6:30 am-11 pm daily.
- Morimoto Maui, with dishes from the highly acclaimed celebrity "Iron Chef," Masaharu Morimoto.
Open for Dinner 4pm-8pm
- Award-winning Ka'ana Kitchen, serving authentic island cuisine with ingredients from local island farms.
Open for Breakfast 6:30am-11am, and Nightly from 5:30pm-9pm
- Lehua Lounge, nestled among waterfalls and where live music plays nightly from 5pm-8pm. Enjoy casual dining, handcrafted cocktails and the beautiful hues of sunset. Open from 11am-11pm
- Bumbye Beach Bar located near Mokapu Beach, on the edge of the lagoon pool. Open 10am-5pm.
- Mokapu Market offers locally sourced food and snacks, flat breads, to-go light dining fare, gelato and other treats, beverages including beer and wine. The on-site market is open from tam to 10pm with Food Service from 6:30am to 9pm.
'Awili Spa and Salon
The 14,000 square foot Apothecary-inspired Spa and Fitness Center is dedicated to bringing harmony to the senses through an extensive menu of restorative treatments, traditions rooted in Asia and Hawaii including extensive use of local flora and fauna. Trained Spa Consultants await your visit. Personal trainers available too. Separate hydro-therapy areas. Enhance your vacation with custom tailored treatments (fee based) from licensed therapists at the 'Awili Spa and Salon. The spa features 10 treatment rooms including four couples suites with changing room, tranquility pool, relaxation rooms and locker rooms complete with sauna, steam room and heated plunge pool. The full service hair and nail salon highlights ocean facing manicure and pedicure stations.
Reserve SeaSpirit Villa 811 at Andaz Maui receive all of the following benefits at no extra cost!
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- Room charging privileges
- GUARANTEED villa assignment at SeaSpirit 811
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Direct Property Check In
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- There is no self-parking at Andaz Wailea. Guests use Valet Parking for which a daily parking fee applies per vehicle.
- Maximum occupancy is for 8 guests using existing bedding. There is no sofa bed. Bedding is King Bed, King, Bed and 2 Queen Beds. Guests may request to rent extra beds for up to eight guests over the age of two years of age.
- All guests, by placing a reservation, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Andaz Maui House Rules and Condominium Association "Documents".
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including, but not limited to, children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, on-site or adjacent luaus or live music, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations. Andaz Resort luaus typically take place on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings but the schedule is subject to change.
- Poolside lounge chairs are available for guest use on a first come, first serve basis. Cabanas are available for rent by reservation.
- On-site maintenance for the patio hot tub is performed every other day during guest stays.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
Registration Number: Tax ID TA-102-149-9392-01