The Royal Kahana Resort
As Maui reopens for travel from the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, we have implemented all recommended cleaning and safety practices. These practices are above and beyond our already stringent housekeeping regiment. Be assured the comfort of a home waits your stay at our beautifully renovated, exceptionally clean, central air conditioned one bedroom, one bath oceanfront condo. A perfect choice for honeymooners, couples or small families seeking luxury accommodations for that perfect tropical getaway. Relax on the private lanai overlooking the ocean and the island of Molokai across the ocean channel. Watch the sea turtles, dolphins and humpbacks (November through April) at play. Kite boarders, sail boarders, paddle boarders and surfers commonly gather in the bay fronting the resort. Located just a few minutes from quaint Lahaina Town and harbor. In the April 2017 edition of Hawaii Magazine, readers voted the Royal Kahana Resort as a top 10 "Best Choice for Longer Term Vacations" on Maui. Take that short 5 minute stroll to any one of six restaurants.
You will find these amenities at our island home:
- Large 777 sq. ft. plus lanai
- Located on the 9th floor, on the cool and quiet side of the building
- New quiet central air conditioning and Island Breeze ceiling fan
- Large master suite with premium Cal. king mattress, 40 inch flat screen TV
- Black-out window blinds in the bedroom
- Sofa bed in the living room with superior mattress
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters
- Dining area with table and seating for 4
- Raised bar with stools facing the kitchen
- Tiled bath with walk-in tiled shower with seating bench
- Vanity area with large granite topped vanity located conveniently separate from shower
- Living room with 43 inch flat screen TV, Blue-Ray DVD, CD, players
- Large selection of top movies
- free private internet access and cable TV
- Front load clothes washer and dryer
- Lanai has table and seating for 4 with direct access from the bedroom & living room
- Home is tastefully decorated in Hawaiian tropical décor
- Ceiling to floor mirrors in the living room bring in the ocean views
- Beach toys, boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella's, ice chests for outdoor activities
Amenities of the Royal Kahana Resort:
- Covidvirus safety and cleaning practices have been incorporated.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are conveniently located within the resort.
- Ample free parking located adjacent to the building and underground.
- No resort fee's
- Air conditioned building located in highly desirable West Maui
- A favorite resort for couples and small families
- Large heated ocean view pool with many lounge chairs located pool side and on the grounds
- Pool side sun deck has both sun and shade area
- Walkable beach (Seasonal) with snorkeling, swimming and surfing activity
- Pool side area with tables ,chairs and barbecue grills
- Great location within walking distance to six restaurant's and shopping
- Beautiful landscaped grounds with tropical flowers and trees. Tiki Torches lit at night.
- Fitness center with full compliment of physical training equipment
- Shuffle board court, ping pong.
- Full service Concierge
- Located on a public bus transportation stop
- Located within minutes of Kapalua golf courses, Kaanapali Beach and Lahaina Town
- Building has 3 elevators, luggage carts
- Snack Vending Machine and Commercial Ice Maker
Registration Number: GE-022-264-6272-01, TA-02