Maui County B&B Permit #BBKM2015/0006. TAT #TA-001-114-3168-01 GET #GE-001-114-3168-01
Hale Halama is a 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath, 4,000 sq. ft. beachfront home with sweeping ocean views and spectacular sunsets. Our guests enjoy an indoor/outdoor lifestyle in a spacious home with the latest in technology. We are located on the ocean side at the north end of Halama Street in Kihei, Maui, Hawaii.
The oceanfront living room has two glass walls that slide away for true indoor/outdoor island living. Plenty of comfortable seating to enjoy both ocean views, and a 75” smart TV with Blu-Ray/DVD player, extra HDMI cables, USB cables, and Sound Bar with wireless sub bass speaker.
The spacious dining and kitchen area is the true center of this family home. The gourmet kitchen features large separate refrigerator and freezer as well undercounter refrigerated drawers, 6 burner gas cook top, convection oven, microwave, 2 dishwashers, ice maker, wine fridge and much more. Dining area features 17' of floor to ceiling retracting glass sliders that open to the Pool & Spa Lanai with amazing ocean views.
Relax around the oceanfront pool and spa with ample lounge and chaise seating.. The pool is 14′ x 28′ and a comfortable 5 feet deep with long wide steps… perfect for swimming a few morning laps. The pool is heated to 83 degrees during the winter months.
The poolside large teak dining table has room for a party of eight. Grill your favorite meal on the stainless steel gas grill while the rest of the family enjoy the spa and pool. The grill area includes a sink and refrigerator for additional beverages and food prep.
Master Bedroom 1 has double glass french doors that open to the Pool & Spa area, a King Bed, Smart TV, and a large walk in closet. The private bathroom has 2 glass sinks, and a spacious walk in shower with 2 separate shower heads.
Master Bedroom 2 features double glass french doors that open to the back Lanai seating area and herb garden. Two extra long twin beds can be configured as a king with the addition of a thick 3” memory foam mattress topper. A private bath features a separate shower and deep soaking tub.
The 2 courtyard facing bedrooms have bay windows that overlook the tropical entry garden of palm trees, bromeliads, and flowering plants. Each feature a Queen size bed, sitting area, 32″ smart TV, walk-in closet, and large private bathroom with a glass and limestone tile shower.
If you absolutely need to get work done, the office provides a long table with plenty of workspace, printer and office supplies. It opens onto the back lanai through tall double glass french doors.
Located on a quiet residential street, the property is privacy gated with a security system and room to park several vehicles. Guests receive their own gate opener to enter and exit as they please. Should you get bored of the ocean, there’s always a basketball hoop for the occasional generational challenge. The main entrance to the home is along a wide path through a tranquil tropical garden. The large glass front entry door allows guests to view the ocean before they even step inside. At night, the garden comes alive with subtle LED lighting.
Kids and adults alike can use the fanciful outdoor shower area after relaxing on the sandy beach. The shower and bathroom feature floor-to-ceiling blue tile with hand-sculpted ceramic fish representing the tropical reef fish of Hawaii. Ample beach towels are available for all guests.
The home also features a laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer. Abundant extra linens, blankets, pillows and towels are also provided.
Just steps from the Pool & Spa is a wide grass area with access to the sandy beach. The secluded beach is a perfect place for children to play and adults to take a sunset stroll. Offshore is an ancient reef that buffers the waves to provide a great area for snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and other ocean activities. Beach chairs and umbrellas are provided.
Located down the street at a large public park are tennis and basketball courts, a skatepark, and children's play equipment area. You may also walk to restaurants, grocery stores, shops, banks, library, the post office and much more from Hale Halama. Within a few minutes drive are many world class beaches and golf resorts.
Our home was custom designed by Tim Farrington in 1996, one of Maui’s leading architects. Among his clientele, Tim has designed luxurious Maui residences for many recognized business leaders and Hollywood celebrities. The open single floor design is clean and elegant with limestone tile throughout the entire home. Rugged limestone columns support the spacious Lanai areas, and Tim’s unique style of sliding glass doors exquisitely integrates indoor and outdoor living.
The maximum occupancy is eight guests including children of all ages.
SWIMMING POOL - NO LIFEGUARD
The property includes a swimming pool and spa. Guests use the pool at their own risk. No diving permitted. No lifeguard or pool alarms are provided. Guests are fully responsible for supervision of children and monitoring pool activities.
Check-in time: 4:00pm. Check-out time: 11:00am. Please inquire with owner for flexibility on check-in and check-out times.
SPECIFIC RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STIPULATED BY MAUI COUNTY AS A CONDITION OF B&B VACATION RENTAL PERMIT/LICENSE:
1. Quiet hours from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which noise in the rental home shall not disturb anyone on a neighboring property.
2. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the rental home is prohibited.
3. Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall not be parked on the street overnight.
4. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur. Large gatherings, weddings or wedding receptions, or company events are not permitted. Use of the property for these purposes will immediately cause the rental to be cancelled without a refund. Only registered guests may stay overnight at the home. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. State Beach Reserve and the shoreline area is the property of the people of Hawai' i, and open for the free use by everyone.
6. We have a 60 day cancellation policy. Any cancellations after 60 days will not receive a refund.
7. No insurance is provided. We encourage our guests to purchase traveler and/or trip interruption insurance.
8. A full or partial refund will be issued if a mandatory evacuation order due to tsunami, tropical storm or hurricane conditions is issued by the State of Hawaii.
9. VRBO/HomeAway may charge services fees beyond our control. The owner receives no part of these fees.
10. Our landscaping and pool services are mandatory and paid for by the owner. You will be advised of schedule upon check-in.
11. Daily or mid-stay cleaning is not included. Please inquire if your group needs to have additional cleaning scheduled during your stay.
Registration Number: TA-001-114-3168-01,+GE-001-114-3168-01,+390100140000