Aina Nalu C201
Experience the Maui Lifestyle from the heart of Lahaina at Aina Nalu C201! The open concept living space makes for the perfect spot to enjoy conversations and catch up with your family and friends. Let the Aina Nalu be your home base as you adventure around the island enjoying the culture, the ocean, the beaches and much more. Just steps from downtown Lahaina, the convenience of this property can't be beat. You can walk into town in minutes for boat excursions from the harbor, dinner, shopping, or to just unwind with cocktails after a long day in the sun. Aloha from Lahaina, we look forward to having you as our guests!
• Second floor unit with vaulted ceilings
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
• Spacious living room with sofa sleeper
• Flat screen TV’s in all rooms
• King bed in master bedroom
• 2 Twin Beds in guest room
• Slate tiled walk in showers in both bathrooms
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops
• Large kitchen bar that seats 4
• Easy walk to the large pavilion and saltwater pool and hot tub
• In unit washer and dryer
• Window AC in every room
• Sofa sleeper in living room
Aina Nalu is truly an oasis with 9 acres of lush tropical landscape and all within walking distance to the famous and historic 19th-century whaling town of Lahaina. You can walk to enjoy Front Street with its shops, restaurants and the famous Banyan Tree, then retreat away from the crowds back to the Balinese saline pool and lush tropical foliage at your new home away from home, Aina Nalu.
• Infinity Balinese Saline pool with Hot tub just steps away
• Quiet Pool located in Tropical Garden Atmosphere
• Pool side Cabanas located around the pool area
• Multiple BBQ area with gas grills
• Large Pool-side Pavilion with Flat Screen TV - comfy sofa to lounge on and Pool bathrooms
• No resort fee
**NOTE: There is a $20 per day parking fee (optional)
All of our guests have complimentary access to our Maui specialist and support team during their stay.
We provide the following in every unit:
-High Speed Internet
-Linens & Towels
-Iron & Board
-Hard Sided Cooler
-Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
Our continued commitment to SAFETY includes:
-Monthly and annual safety audits and reviews to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
-Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe
-We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors
**Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the condo is located.
BEACHES & CRITTERS: The beach size in Hawaii varies month to month due to heavy surf, strong currents and tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the HOA schedules regular professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics.
Registration Number: TA-025-252-7616-01, GE-02