Aina Nalu G-106
SUMMER SPECIAL! Only $139 August and September
no deposit required Free Wi-Fi
This is an exceptional 1br/1ba condominium which has been completely renovated with the finest furnishings it comfortably sleeps four people. The property offers 515 square feet of living space. Tastefully decorated in an island theme, your Maui escape boasts a spacious living area. Your stay will be enhanced by two flat screen smart TVs . WIFI and Cable included. New A/C units are located in the bedroom and living room. Ceiling fans will swirl the gentile trade winds throughout to assure your comfort, one in bedroom and one in the living room. The bathroom provides a walk-in shower for easy accessibility. The fully equipped kitchen features granite counter tops with bar seating for two.
Packing is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, luxury hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, including starter supply of paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, body soaps and hand soap.
Parking on the street is Free, on property is $20. per day however, there is a Daily Parking area directly across the street, at $15.00 per day. Best times of the day to find street parking 11A-3P
The tropical grounds are meticulously groomed and feature two lovely swimming pool and barbeques. Our goal is to make this condo a home away from home for our guest. We try and do a little more than most to make you comfortable. Hope you enjoy your vacation.
- Just moments walking from coffee bars, ice cream shops, nightlife, galleries, the best restaurants Maui has to offer.
- About a 7 min walk to Lahaina Shores Beach, nice beach for a stroll at sunset before dinner. Note: All the restaurants are quite casual.
- 4 Min. Walk to Warf Center and & Front Street a 5 min to Lahaina Harbor
- Beautiful salt-water infinity pool, large with wonderful view of the mountains. Note: additional BBQ areas near the large pool as well.
- Second pool (smaller and has BBQ areas and comfortable chairs)
- .5 miles from Foodland Market, Starbucks, Jamba Juice & Kasagawa Deli
- Don't miss the views of the West Maui Mountain view from the Salt Water pool, awesome moonrise, Google 'Full Moon Calendar for Maui'
- The pavilion is equipped with , a 60+ inch flat screen TV, high speed internet connection, comfortable teak chairs and cabanas, and best of all private Balinese style bungalows. There is also a ice maker here for your use.
Be sure and check out our other properties also
VRBO numbers 623481, 799686, 1890255 great reviews!!
Registration Number: GE-085-382-1440-01, TA-08