Experience the ultimate Hawaiian getaway at Kailani Villa, a modern two-story masterpiece nestled into a lush mountainside in Lanikai. Set back from the street and behind gates, it offers private island living. The villa’s spacious open floor plan, high ceilings, and travertine floors create a calm atmosphere and a sense of contemporary elegance.
The main entrance of Kailani Villa provides access to the upper level, where you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the ocean and the gorgeous mountainside. The luxurious living space and dining area flow into a gourmet kitchen with granite counters, top-of-the-line appliances, and a built-in wine cooler. The upper floor includes the master bedroom and twin bedroom, each with air conditioning and a spa-inspired en suite bathroom with stone detailing. A third bedroom, with a queen bed and hallway-access full bath, can also be found on this level.
On the lower floor you’ll find an additional living space (with two new convertible sofa beds) and an additional full kitchen. The queen bedroom on this floor offers air conditioning and yet another beautiful bathroom. Like the upper level of the villa, the lower level features sweeping views of the Pacific and the iconic Mokulua Islands.
The design of Kailani Villa pulls the outdoor beauty of Hawaii into every interior space, with pocket doors leading out to the lanais and yard. The lanais provide lounge seating and dining spaces. The grounds also contain a serene grassy area surrounded by tropical landscaping, where guests can wind down in the jacuzzi.
Located in east Oahu, Kailani Villa sits only one block from the most coveted sandy portion of lovely Lanikai Beach, where guests will enjoy sunbathing, swimming, or launching the stand-up paddle boards and kayak provided. Just a short drive takes you to Kailua Town, where you’ll find dining, shops, and conveniences such as a Whole Foods. Championship golf is also nearby, as well as attractions like the Nuuanu Pali Lookout and the Makapuu Lighthouse trail.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. Standard occupancy for this rental is 8 guests with a max occupancy of 10 guests. There will be an extra fee for additional guests over the standard occupancy.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii - Hawaii TA-200-559-6160-01
5. Air conditioning notes: home has split air conditioning in main living room, all bedrooms except 2nd level queen bedroom.
6. Pool heating available at additional fee - inquire for details.
7. Max Included Electric: $400
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Registration Number: TA-200-559-6160-01, GE-20