Mahana Resort #616
Welcome to Mahana 616. This beautiful condo is brand new to our program (July 2018).
This oceanfront, one bedroom, one bath condo offers stunning panoramic views of the ocean, beach and outer islands from the living room, dining area, bedroom, and lanai. If you want front row seats for whale season (Nov - Mar), look no further!
King bed + queen sofa sleeper allow for up to 4 guests. Remodeled bathroom features granite vanity with tiled walk-in shower with bench and glass enclosure. Plans for new kitchen are slated for 2019.
Additional extras include central air-conditioning, washer dryer, free long distance to US and Canada, as well as no resort fees or parking fees. The Mahana property is centrally located - close to shopping, dining, snorkeling, and golf.
Condo Highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Hawaiian style decor
• Floor to ceiling windows offer stunning sunset panoramas
• Relax with views of breaking waves, golden beaches, palm trees, whales, sea turtles, sailboats, surfers
• Flat Screen TV, Sony DVD Player with numerous movies
• New queen sofa sleeper and lots of comfortable seating
• Wall to wall carpeting in bedroom and living room
• The lanai is perfect for your morning coffee, sunset glass of wine, outdoor dining.
• Full remodel slated for 2019
• Tile floor
• Refrigerator, glass top range, dishwasher, microwave on counter
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, dinner and flatware, utensils.
• Unbeatable ocean front view with a lanai which is shared with the living room
• King Bed
• Wall to wall carpeting
• Tiled Walk-in Shower
• Tiled floor
• Separate Vanity for Privacy Convenience
• Central air-conditioning
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, Hair dryer
• Condo may have some snorkel and beach gear, wait til you arrive to rent anything else you might need.
• Telephone with free long distance to US and Canada
• No resort or parking fees (Aston direct booking charges $10 per day amenities fee)
Nearby Beaches to Mahana:
*Kaanapali Beach – Black Rock Beach: generally calm conditions, excellent swimming and snorkeling, walking trail off beach
*Kahekili Beach Park (Airport Beach): generally calm conditions, excellent snorkeling and swimming, public restrooms, BBQ grills and large grassy area
*Honokowai Beach Park: great for snorkeling due to shallow, reef protected beach, Children’s playground area, plenty of shade, tables and BBQ grills
HI Registration #154-112-9216-01