Maalaea Kai 403
Aloha. Welcome to a little slice of paradise. Enjoy the view and relax in secure, peaceful surroundings.
This lovely loft style condo is located in the most central location to all points of interest that a traveler would want to explore. Featuring an open floor plan with modern appliances and tropical decor. Recently remodeled kitchen, flooring, painted with other nice upgrades. Property managers (I Go Maui Vacation Rentals & Realty) boast to provide a very clean, comfortable, well stocked and maintained accommodation. The goal is for you to arrive happily and leave happier.
* Central Air Conditioning
* 42 inches Flat Screen TV in Living Room
* 32 inches Flat Screen TV in Master Bedroom
* Free WiFi
* iPod base
* Parking - assigned - close to elevators. (additional street parking)
* Shared Laundry Facility - requires a credit card or prepaid card, conveniently located near the condo by the elevator - each floor has laundry facilities. Very clean and well maintained (3 washers, 3 dryers on each floor)
*Beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella and cooler for excursions
* Maui Ocean Center-Aquarium within walking distance
* Restaurants Fine dining, to casual dining all within walking distance
* Oceanfront - listen to gentle waves and the morning birds, smell ocean breezes, watch the sunrise or moon rising over Haleakala
* Beach - within walking distance to the longest sugary beach on Maui! Great for all water activities
* Centrally located. Most central location to all points of interest and necessities. Airport 20 minutes, Lahaina 20 drive, Kihei 10 min
MAUI AQUARIUM & HARBOR:
Kids love touching and seeing ocean critters at the Maui Ocean Center. One of the islands top attractions it is located about 150 yards away near Maalaea Harbor.
After a visit to the aquarium, stroll the nearby Maalaea Harbor. Home to fishing boats and snorkeling tour boats, Maalaea Harbor has a colorful past as a stopover for ships on their way to the gold rush
Casual to fine dining is available just a short walk to the shops at Maalaea Village. If dining out is your preference, Maalaea Harbor offers Beach Bums -a funky casual harborside restaurant famous for their pulled pork and happy hour live music. Sandwich and ice cream shops are sprinkled between boutiques and souvenir shops. Walking distance to Tradewinds Deli and for delicious meatball sandwiches yummy fresh made deli sandwiches and those forgotten items like milk, bread, and spirits. Tradewinds Deli also carries local fruits and produce so ask when it is scheduled. The General Store/restaurant features bakery goods, espresso, breakfast and lunch items as well as a great place to get some lite grocery shopping done. Located across from the Coast Guard station in Maalaea Harbor.
THE MAIN BEACH WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Walk among the waves at a secluded beach less than 1/4 mile away. If you prefer a romantic walk along the sand... a few steps beyond the public beach access is a stretch of Sugar Beach next to a bird sanctuary. An (approx) 5 mile stretch of solitude offers a great backdrop for your morning jog or a sunset stroll. Oceanfront: Great view of Humpback whales frolicking with their calves in Maalaea Bay during whale season.
Maalaea Kai #403 is registered as a Transient Accommodation. Owner Registration I.D. TA -120-435-9168-01
Central Air Conditioning, Satellite/Cable, TV, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Linens, Parking, Towels, Telephone, Kitchen, Balcony, Outdoor Grill, Communal Pool
Prices vary by season and are subject to change. Please visit our website (use the Visit Managers Website link on this page) for an exact price quote for your dates.