Aina-Nalu C204 2Bdrm 2Bath
In the heart of historic Lahaina Town, Aina Nalu sits on a 9 acre OASIS of lush and tropical gardens with two swimming pools, spa, private Balinese bungalows at poolside, large pavilion and gas-fired BBQs. Unit 204 in building C is a beautiful two bedroom, two bath unit. Second bedroom can be set up with twin beds or a king size bed.This condo is fully furnished featuring custom crafted cherry wood cabinetry, granite counter tops, a fully appointed kitchen, ceiling fans, custom carpet and stone flooring in the bathroom and showers. It also has a private lanai for you to enjoy the beautiful Maui sunshine.
WORRY FREE Reservations
We are currently taking the following precautions for your health safety.
* We use Professional Cleaning Companies
Cleaners take extra care to protect themselves including masks, gloves and shoe covering.
* Follow CDC guidelines for sanitation practices and products
Proper cleaning with emphasis on high touch areas with approved cleaning agents followed by a disinfecting spray for air and all surfaces
* Extra amenities such as toilet paper, hand soap and cleaning supplies
* Hand sanitizer when available (please bring your own)
* Space blocking between stays
* Social distancing business practices include:
self check in with keyless entry
convenient app for you to contact us for maintenance or housekeeping
* Flexible Cancellation Policy should Covid 19 restrictions prevent travel. Full credit towards rescheduling or refunds.
The Aina Nalu complex is located at the foot of the West Maui Mountains, just three blocks from tropical beaches, including Front Street and Baby Beach. Aina Nalu strives to be environmentally friendly, with recycling stations, 2 saline pools, and solar panels to reduce our carbon footprint. Within walking distance to Lahaina Harbor to board Dinner Cruises, snorkel excursions, whale watches during Winter and fishing trips.
The Aina Nalu complex also features:
- One large whirlpool spa with gorgeous mountain views.
- Pool side shower stations.
- Pool side guest pavilion with sitting areas, large flat-screen TV, clean restrooms, fountains, covered kitchen and food prep area, snack machines, and a large guest dining table.
- Pool side cabanas and luxurious guest lounge chairs surrounding the pools.
The complex is 1-1/2 blocks away from historic Front Street and the famous Banyon Tree in Lahaina town. Tennis and basketball courts are available only two blocks away at the Lahaina Community Center and are open to the public.
The renowned Kaanapali Beach is a quick drive or bus ride up the street for you to enjoy. You can easily catch the bus from Front Street in Lahaina to get there throughout the day.