Maui Eldorado B-103
NEW 2 BEDROOM
This 2 bedroom Maui Eldorado Resort condominium was completely upgraded and renovated in July 2013. It features:
• Large, sleek fully-equipped kitchen with a large 6’ x 3’ island, granite counter-tops and new Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
• large “spa” bathroom with XL walk-in shower
• double sink vanity make-up room with granite counter-top
• 10.6’ X 14” bedroom with queen bed, flat screen 'smart' TV with built-in internet, and ensuite access to the bathroom
• 9.6’ X 14’ bedroom with queen bed adjacent to lanai
• Large living-room with comfortable couch (with temperpaedic queen mattress), stylish side chairs, decorative lamps, 'banana leaf' Indonesian coffee table and end tables, abstract art and a 50' flat screen 'smart' TV with built-in internet access
• Outdoor dining table seats 6 comfortably, and 2 rattan chaise lounges
Main floor unit, fairly private lanai above the satellite pool, and excellent day and night view.
Outside, there is a pool just a few steps from the front lanai with two gas barbecues. There are wonderful views from the lanai over the pool and towards Kaanapali Golf Course.
Kaanapali Beach is just a few minutes' walk away, along paths through the golf course.
The iconic Eldorado cabana is located right on the beach, is equipped with a large kitchen, a large eating and lounge area, and chaise lounge chairs with towel service, and washroom facilities, all of which are available for the exclusive use of Eldorado owners and guests.
There are a multitude of exceptional beaches in the area, and snorkelling at Black Rock adjacent to the Eldorado cabana is among the best to be found in Maui.
This is a non-smoking, no pets condominium.
At check-in, guests are required to pay the front desk a US$60.00 key fee and a US$17.00 daily resort fee which includes parking, internet, golf cart rides to and from beach cabana (with full kitchen - fridge, stove, microwave, ice machine and dishes, beach chairs, towels, chaise lounges and internet